Call Us Today 714-667-7171

Author Archives: F. Michael Ayaz

Articles by: F. Michael Ayaz
Is Faking a Trademark Illegal?

Copyright and trademark laws can be complicated. Whether you’re building a new business and are working on getting your brand trademarked or are rebranding your…

Read More
Is Trademark Infringement a Crime?

When it comes to running a business, you have a lot to think about. There are hundreds of rules, regulations, and laws that dictate how…

Read More
What are the 8 Elements used to Determine Infringement of a Trademark?

A business’s trademark is extremely important. The symbol of a company is often what the public notices and recognizes, and it is one of the…

Read More
What is an ABC Law Violation?

According to common law, an individual who holds a license issued by the California Alcohol Beverage Control (ABC) Board has the duty to exercise reasonable…

Read More
Is ABC a Federal Agency?

In the U.S., governments at all levels all work together to govern the manufacture, use, and sale of alcohol. From 1919 until 1933, the 18th Amendment…

Read More
What Does Alcoholic Beverage Control Do?

Regulation of alcoholic beverages in California is handled by the California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC). This agency was created on January 1, 1955,…

Read More
How Many Types of Liquor Licenses are There?

Anyone who wishes to sell alcohol in the state of California is required to have a liquor license. There are around eighty different types of licenses…

Read More
What is the ABC Act?

The California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) is the state agency responsible for enforcing, reviewing, and modifying the alcohol regulations for California businesses. For…

Read More
What are the Alcohol Laws in California?

It’s essential for everyone living and working in California to know and understand the alcohol laws in the state. The average person must know the…

Read More
How Much is an ABC License in California?

To have alcoholic beverages available for purchase or consumption at your business/organization in California, you will first need to acquire an Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) license.…

Read More

We’re Ready To Go To Work For You!