Child Sexual Abuse
It may take decades before a survivor of child sex abuse can fully acknowledge what happened to them when they were younger. Feelings of anger, shame, embarrassment and guilt all encroach on a survivor of child abuse throughout their life and make them feel hesitant to come forward with the truth.
Some survivors of child abuse fail to form healthy relationships as adults or even engage in self-destructive behavior as a maladaptive coping mechanism in reaction to the abuse. In other cases, a parent comes to the horrific realization that their child has been sexually abused by a stranger or even a trusted family friend or relative. Whatever the case may be, our team of child abuse lawyers at Blake & Ayaz are here to help.
We Can Help
Our compassionate attorneys help survivors of child abuse confront their abusers, as well as the organizations that shielded and protected those abusers. You deserve the right to reclaim your power and your voice. While filing a lawsuit against your abuser will never remove the damage done to you as a child, or done to your child, it can truly change the trajectory of the rest of your life. Feeling empowered can change how you view yourself and the world. Your courageous choice to hold your abuser accountable also helps ensure that other children are not victimized by this same abuser in the future.
Our attorneys have a combined 60 years of
experience helping out businesses and individuals.
Blake & Ayaz services clients in Santa Ana, Los
Angeles, San Diego and Orange County, and throughout California.
Call now at 714-667-7171 to schedule a consultation.
HOW LAWSUITS HELP
You are here reading this because you are considering filing a lawsuit regarding the injuries and abuse you suffered as a child. You may wonder if you were a victim of child abuse years ago how a lawsuit could truly help after so many years have passed. If you are a parent of a child who suffered child abuse, you may feel confused, angry and terrified. Filing a lawsuit against an abuser can ensure justice in the following ways:
- You will shed light on your abuser, and you will feel empowered by your decision to hold them responsible for their abuse and actions.
- You will be speaking out against your abuser to help ensure that no additional victims are abused.
- Employers and organizations will be held accountable for the acts of their employees, and they will scrutinize employees closer in the future and place safety measures in place to ensure abuse never occurs again.
- You will be seeking justice against those employers or organizations that had a legal responsibility to report the abuse to law enforcement but did not.
- You will send a strong message to any business, institution, organization or individual that either abuses children, or covers up the abuse of children, that this behavior is unacceptable and immoral, and will be strongly punished under the law.
Contact an Experienced Child Abuse Attorney Today
Child sexual abuse can appear in many forms, both emotional and physical. If you feel that you were abused as a child in the past, or have a child who was abused, please contact a medical professional immediately to help you through this time.
A child sexual abuser can be punished both in civil and criminal court. We are compassionate attorneys who understand that this decision can be frightening and overwhelming. If you are considering filing a claim regarding your own abuse, or your child’s sexual abuse, contact our experienced and compassionate attorneys at Blake & Ayaz at 714-667-7171 or visit us online to schedule a free consultation today.
Our comprehensive range of services include
PUT THE INSIGHT AND INTEGRITY OF BLAKE & AYAZ ON YOUR SIDE TODAY. WE ARE READY TO SERVE YOU.
2107 North Broadway Suite 106
Santa Ana, CA 92706