Whether you are dealing with statutory or regulatory compliance, agency hearings, or administrative appeals, Blake & Ayaz maintains a thorough understanding of the Administrative Procedures Act (APA) and California codes and regulations to assist your business. Their extensive experience has not only opened doors for many clients, but also developed the firm’s unique ability to overcome burdensome permitting and administrative actions. State and federal regulations can be tedious and almost impossible to understand, but our experienced California lawyers can help make sure your business is in full compliance.
Agencies related to business administrative matters that we have experience with include:
- California Labor Commission
- California Environmental Protection Agency (CalEPA) and U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- California Division of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (Cal/OSHA)
- Department of Labor Standards Enforcement (DLSE)
- California Department of Consumer Affairs (CDCA)
- Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH)
- California Department of Industrial Relations
- California Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS)
- California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB)
- Building and Planning
- California State Board of Equalization (BOE)
- California Bureau of Automotive Repair (BAR)
HELPING YOUR COMPANY COMPLY WITH REGULATIONS
Complying with state and federal regulations is essential to avoiding agency hearings. The attorneys at Blake & Ayaz can work with your company’s corporate officers to minimize friction from inspectors and regulatory agencies to ensure that your business meets the requirements.
If your company is facing agency hearings, the lawyers are well equipped to advise you before a hearing; they represent you during the hearing, and if necessary, the firm will appeal your case. If your case goes to court, they work hard to obtain administrative and court reversals and reconsiderations. For a variety of legal issues, Blake & Ayaz are knowledgeable lawyers who can walk you through every step of the process.
Call 714-667-7171 today to schedule a consultation for a variety of administrative law matters.