SANTA ANA EXPERIENCED ADMINISTRATIVE LAW ATTORNEYS
Complicated and complex legal documents often hinder the client who is engaged in the legal process. With 60 years of combined experience, Blake & Ayaz has helped thousands of clients navigate the legal system to achieve a beneficial outcome for a variety of law matters.
At Blake & Ayaz, they provide legal services for small, medium and large businesses in Los Angeles, San Diego, Inland Empire, Orange County and other California locations. Call Blake & Ayaz today at 714-667-7171 for knowledgeable legal assistance from our California attorneys.
Our attorneys have a combined 60 years of
experience helping out businesses and individuals.
Blake & Ayaz services clients in Santa Ana, Los
Angeles, San Diego and Orange County, and throughout California.
Call now at 714-667-7171 to schedule a consultation.
COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS FOR BUSINESSES
Whether you are dealing with statutory or regulatory compliance, agency hearings, or administrative appeals, Blake & Ayaz maintains a thorough understanding of the Administrative Procedures Act (APA) and California codes and regulations to assist your business. Their extensive experience has not only opened doors for many clients, but also developed the firm’s unique ability to overcome burdensome permitting and administrative actions. State and federal regulations can be tedious and almost impossible to understand, but our experienced California lawyers can help make sure your business is in full compliance.
Agencies related to business administrative matters that we have experience with include:
- California Labor Commission
- California Environmental Protection Agency (CalEPA) and U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- California Division of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (Cal/OSHA)
- Department of Labor Standards Enforcement (DLSE)
- California Department of Consumer Affairs (CDCA)
- Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH)
- California Department of Industrial Relations
- California Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS)
- California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB)
- Building and Planning
- California State Board of Equalization (BOE)
- California Bureau of Automotive Repair (BAR)
HELPING YOUR COMPANY COMPLY WITH REGULATIONS
Complying with state and federal regulations is essential to avoiding agency hearings. The attorneys at Blake & Ayaz can work with your company’s corporate officers to minimize friction from inspectors and regulatory agencies to ensure that your business meets the requirements.
If your company is facing agency hearings, the lawyers are well equipped to advise you before a hearing; they represent you during the hearing, and if necessary, the firm will appeal your case. If your case goes to court, they work hard to obtain administrative and court reversals and reconsiderations. For a variety of legal issues, Blake & Ayaz are knowledgeable lawyers who can walk you through every step of the process.
Call 714-667-7171 today to schedule a consultation for a variety of administrative law matters.
Our comprehensive range of services include
PUT THE INSIGHT AND INTEGRITY OF BLAKE & AYAZ ON YOUR SIDE TODAY. WE ARE READY TO SERVE YOU.
2107 North Broadway Suite 106
Santa Ana, CA 92706