The lawyers at Blake & Ayaz provide skilled legal services throughout California, helping clients wanting to start a business. Filing for a corporation can fall under many different headings, including professional corporation, general stock corporation, nonprofit religious corporation, nonprofit mutual benefit corporation, close corporation, common interest development association and nonprofit public benefit corporation. Registering your business and completing all the necessary requirements can be overwhelming, but our Los Angeles business formation attorneys at Blake & Ayaz can assist you in filing the correct documents and maintaining them thereafter.
Common types of business formations include:
- Corporations: file various Articles of Incorporation
- Limited liability company: file Articles of Organization
- General partnership: file a Statement of Partnership Authority
- Limited partnership: file a Certificate of Limited Partnership
- Limited liability partnership: file an Application to Register a Limited Liability Partnership
- Corporate mergers and acquisition
EFFECTIVE AND EFFICIENT LEGAL AID
Understanding of corporate law is the key to successfully set up your corporation, limited partnership, and limited liability company. At Blake & Ayaz, our attorneys are detail-oriented and ensure that your corporate setup includes all the necessary information you need to set up your business structure. Whether you are forming a small business or large corporation, Blake & Ayaz can make sure you understand and meet the regulations.
For qualified lawyers to assist you with forming a business, contact us today at 714-667-7171 to schedule a consultation.